Our new local Outer Banks site, Charitocracy OBX, is online! I've just finished coding up the last bit of nice-to-have UI tweaks to make it easy for donors to go back and forth between the two sites. So consider the "soft launch" over. And thanks to the early beta testers for their brilliant feedback!
I'll keep new OBX nominations open until midnight Tuesday, so please throw your hat in the ring if you have a favorite local cause!
- I'll call the charitocracy.org site you know and love "Charitocracy USA" for clarity here. The new one is at obx.charitocracy.org and I'll call it Charitocracy OBX.
- If you have an account on Charitocracy USA, then you have an account on Charitocracy OBX version, too. Same account, two great sites!
- Switch between them at any time by clicking the ❤️OBX or ❤️USA sticker next to the Charitocracy logo at the top of every page.
- If you click the "Remember Me" checkbox during log in, you'll stay logged in on that computer/device virtually forever, or until you log out. And if you have trouble logging in, don't hesitate to get me involved! We want you and need you on there every month!! I'm happy to help get you unstuck.
New Donation UI
- The pot started at $0 on October 1st. If you're viewing this blog post on the OBX site, scroll around until you see the pot o' gold showing the current pot size.
- Your contribution today will make a significant % boost. $1 will bump the pot multiple percent! That won't be true for long. 🤞
- Even more important are the 5 friends you invite to help fill the pot. Charitocracy is known to be highly contagious in OBX.
- Let's make the first OBX winner not regret the trip to the bank to cash their check. 😜 Can we get it up over $100 this month?
Growing the Charitocracy OBX pot
Okay, that's all for now. Let's pig pile on this pot. Turn it into a snowball picking up size and speed all October!
Thank you. Truly.